- Grigsby, W.J. Brega, A., Bennett, R., DeVore, P., Paulich, M., Talkington, S., Floersch, N., Barton Phoebe, Neal, S., Araya, T., Loker, J., Krohn, N., and Jim Grigsby. 2007. The slow pace of telemedicine adoption: The perspective of telemedicine program administrators on physician participation. Telemedicine and e-Health 13(6):645-56.
- Lindsey-Barton, P., Brega, A., DeVore, P., Mueller, K., Paulich, M., Floersch, N., Goodrich, G., Talkington, S., Bontrager, J., Grigsby, W.J. Hrincevich, C., Neal, S., Loker, J., Araya, T., Bennett, R., Krohn, N., and Jim Grigsby. 2007. Specialist physicians’ knowledge and beliefs about telemedicine: A comparison of users and non-users of the technology. Telemedicine and e-Health 13(5):487-99.
Grigsby, W.J. 2004. The gendered nature of subsistence and its effect on customary land tenure. Society and Natural Resources 17(3):207-22.
Grigsby, W.J., S.F. Goetz. 2004. Telehealth: What promise does it hold for rural areas? Pp 237-50 In N. Glascow, L. Morton and N. Johnson (eds) Critical Issues in Rural Health. Ames, IA: Blackwell Press.
Grigsby, W.J. 2004. Report on U.S. Telemedicine Activity. Kingston, NJ: Civic Research Institute.
Grigsby, W.J. 2002. Telehealth: An assessment of growth and distribution. Journal of Rural Health. Spring 18(2):348-58.
Grigsby, W.J. 2002. Subsistence and land tenure in the Sahel. Agriculture and Human Values 19(2):1-14.
Grigsby, W.J., Shuffstall, B., and S. Goetz. 2002. Community information networks. In S.Goetz and B. DeYoung (eds) Information Technology and Extension Programming: A Web Book. State College, PA: Northeast Regional Center for Rural Development.
Grigsby, W.J. and N. Brown. 2002. A survey of teledermatology in the United States. Pp 59-69 in R. Wootton and A. Oakley (eds) Teledermatology. London: Royal Society of Medicine Press.
- Grigsby, W.J. 2001. Community vitality: Some conceptual considerations. Northeast Regional Center for Rural Development, Rural Development Paper no. 6 (18 pp).
- Grigsby, W.J. and Nancy Brown. 2000. Report on U.S. Telemedicine Activity. Portland, OR: Association of Telehealth Service Providers.
- Grigsby, W.J. 1999. Report on Forensic Telemedicine Activity. Portland, OR: Association of Telehealth Service Providers.
Grigsby, W.J. 1996. Women, descent, and tenure succession among the Bambara in West Africa: A changing landscape. Human Organization 55(1):93-98
Grigsby, W.J., and J.E. Force. 1993. Where credit is due: Forests, women and rural development. Journal of Forestry 91(6):29-34.
- Grigsby, W.J., and S.M. Ghazanfar. 1992. Expanding women’s role in rural development: The case of West African Sahel. The Journal of Social, Political and Economic Studies 17(1):77-88.
- Grigsby, W.J. 2002. Review of Thomas DeGregori’s Agriculture and Modern Technology: A Defense. Society and Natural Resources, 15:461-63/
- Dissertation: The Nature of Land: Tenure in an Uncertain Environment (selected chapters: Chapter 5, Environmental Uncertainty; Chapter 6, The Subsistence Ethic; Chapter 7, Patriarchal Control; Chapter 8, An Alternative View of Tenure and Change; Chapter 9, Summary, Synthesis and Speculation; Abstract)
- For fun: Grigsby, Bill 1992. The Ticket Writer’s Lot (grad term paper for a qualitative methods class).
- Case study of children’s health care services in Umatilla County (commissioned by the Children’s Mental Health Fund of Eastern Oregon) 2016
- Mixed mode survey of Pacific Islanders’ health care experiences in Union County (a student/faculty collaboration, authored by Mariah Meyerholz NEON) 2019
- Report of Faculty Senate ad hoc committee potential partnership with for profit online program management firm (OPM), Brewster, Grigsby and Knudsen-Martin, co-authors.
- Shared Governance Statements to Trustees (AY 19-20, in capacity as Faculty Senate President)
- Survey of county residents (n=338) in anticipation of local wind farm proposal 2010