Nancy Knowles is Professor of English/Writing with specialties in 18th- to 20th-century British literature, narrative theory, postcolonial literature and theory, women’s writing, science fiction and fantasy, and the teaching of literature and writing. She also directs the Oregon Writing Project at Eastern Oregon University where she collaborates on best practices with teachers across the region in all grades and disciplines.
Fall 2016 Schedule:
- ENGL 136 Themes: Will Who? (online)
- ENGL 371 British Literature before 1800: MTRF 1-1:50 ACK 114
- WR 115 Introduction to College Writing: MTRF 2-2:50 LH 117
- WR 402 Capstone I: F 9-9:50 LH 114
- Office hours: TF 12-12:50, F 11-12