Nancy Knowles is Professor of English/Writing with specialties in 18th- to 20th-century British literature, narrative theory, postcolonial literature and theory, women’s writing, science fiction and fantasy, and the teaching of literature and writing. She also directs the Oregon Writing Project at Eastern Oregon University where she collaborates on best practices with teachers across the region in all grades and disciplines.
Winter 2017 Schedule:
- ENGL 201 Shakespeare online
- ENGL 372 British Literature after 1800: MTWR 12-12:50 LH 116
- HUM 110: Journeys and Quests, March 3-4
- WR 403 Capstone II: MW 8-9:20 TBA
- Office hours: M 10-10:50, T 1-1:50, W 11-11:50, and by appointment