- Robert Bullard. 1993. Anatomy of environmental racism and the environmental justice movement. in R. Scott Frey (ed) The Environment and Society Reader. Boston: Allyn. In Canvas.
- Edward Abbey. 1968. Desert Solitaire (“Polemic: Industrial tourism and the national parks”). NY: Bantam. In Canvas.
- E.O. Wilson. 2003. The Future of Life. NY: Vintage (chapter 6, ‘For the love of life’).
Renee Skelton and Vernice Miller. 2006. The Environmental Justice Movement. Natural Resources Defense Council. (multiple pages, use the links)
Ron Arnold. 1996. Overcoming ideology. In A Wolf in the Garden: The Land Rights Movement and the New Environmental Debate. (Edited by P. Brick R. McGreggor Cawley). Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield.
- Wise use vs Arnold’s view of environmentalism
- Points on the ethical spectrum
- Historical timeline (events of note)
- Environmental racism
- Wendell Berry: Nature, Farming, Food Four Winds Organic Farm
- Edward Abbey on Southern Utah
- From Food, Inc. (chicken farm; organic farm)
- Greenpeace Saving Sumatra