Your tax dollars at work
- Wall Street Journal. 2002. The non-taxpaying class. Nov 20, wsj.com.
- Chuck Marr and Chye-Ching Huang. 2012. Misconceptions and realities about who pays taxes. Sept 17, Center on Budget and Policy Priorities.
- National Priorities Project. 2016. Federal Revenue: Where does the money come from?
- National Priorities Project. 2016. Federal Revenue: Where does the money go?
- Oregon Center for Public Policy. 2017. : 2016 edition. June 15.
- State of Oregon Budget Charts:
- Governor’s 2017-19 budget (look at page 13)
- David Leonhart. 2017. A tax plan to turbocharge inequality, in 3 charts. Dec 17, New York Times.
- Greg Rosalsky. 2018. Happy birthday, tax cuts! Dec 18, npr.org.
Just for ‘fun’ (optional):
David Leonhardt. 2019. The rich really do pay lower taxes than you. Oct 6, New York Times.
25 points possible (20 for responses to questions; 5 for abstract)